Change Where Log Files Are Stored
SUMMARY: Move log files created by the Ad-Aware spyware remover to another folder on your system.
By default, Ad-Aware stores log files containing information about malware scans at the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\[YOUR_USER_NAME]
If you would rather save these files to another location, do the following:
1. Click the button that looks like a gear ("Settings").
2. When the settings dialog opens, click the "General" button.
3. Underneath "Write logfiles to" click on the folder button.
4. A "Browse for Folder" dialog box will appear. Navigate your hard drive(s) and click the desired folder.
5. Click "OK" once you have selected your desired folder.
6. Click "Proceed" to save your settings.
Return to the Ad-Aware page.
blog comments powered by Disqus