SUMMARY: Search multiple baseball statistics (sabermetrics) sites for information on a particular player inside Google Chrome.
Watching regular season or playoff baseball games, or participating in a fantasy baseball league, and need to settle a dispute about the stats of particular players? Who has hit more home runs over the last five seasons, whose ERA rises in the playoffs, or who keeps continually grounding into double plays?
While you can visit statistics sites individually for the information you desire, the Baseball Player Search extension adds a button directly inside Google Chrome where you can access information from seven different baseball statistics (sabermetrics) sites.
1. From Google Chrome, visit the Baseball Player Search page.
2. Click the "Install" button.
3. Click "Install" in the "Confirm Installation" dialog box when prompted.
4. Once the extension has installed, clicking the baseball button to the right of the address bar opens the "Baseball Player Search" extension.
5. From here, enter a player name in the search box, check the sites you wish to visit, then click the magnifying glass (search) button. The desired sites will open in new tabs.
Press the "print" button on your browser or select "File" - "Print" to print this tip. Then, return to Google Chrome - Quick Access to Baseball Player Statistics
Standard disclaimer applies - read http://malektips.com/disclaim.html