Choose Your Favorite Google Doodle
SUMMARY: When browsing Google from Google Chrome, replace their logo with that of your favorite Google Doodle.
Google's front page, while normally showing the company logo, occasionally shows a 'Doodle' related to a local holiday, a famous person's birthday, or an event of local or global significance. Some of these doodles are quite elaborate, and perhaps you've seen one and would like to use it to replace the normal Google logo.
With the "Favorite Doodle" extension for Google Chrome you can browse through a library of previous Doodles, including some you may not have seen as they were targeted to certain areas. Then, with the click of a button you can make any Doodle replace the graphic you see when visiting Google's home page.
1. From Google Chrome, visit the Favorite Doodle page.
2. Click the "Install" button.
3. Click "Install" in the "Confirm Installation" dialog box when prompted.
4. After installing this extension, visit Google's home page and click the Doodle that has replaced the normal Google logo.
5. Now navigate the gallery pages and when you find a Doodle you like, click its "Make This My Favorite Doodle!" button.
Return to the Google Chrome page.
blog comments powered by Disqus