SUMMARY: Play a prank on your friends by forcing pages to display upside down when in Google Chrome.
As one of the more... well... unique extensions for Google Chrome, "Upside Down" does exactly as the name states - it flips web pages upside down. The extension is invisible except for being found in the "Extensions" menu, perfect for a prank (though I take no responsibility for any repercussions!)
Please don't play this trick on someone about ready to do their taxes, pay bills online, or perform other important tasks.
1. From Google Chrome, visit the Upside Down page.
2. Click the "Install" button.
3. Click "Install" in the "Confirm Installation" dialog box when prompted.
4. After installing this extension, you'll need to access its options via the "Extensions" menu. Click the "Wrench" menu, selecting "Extensions".
5. Next to "Upside Down", click the "Options" button.
6. Now choose what you want flipped (or "Nothing"), and enter in how many seconds the extension should wait before flipping pages. Note that this extension will not flip currently-viewed pages, only new ones.
7. Click "Save" to save your settings.
Return to the Google Chrome page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.