SUMMARY: Try out these websites and stores to get full-color printouts of your digital camera photos. Kiosk and/or online services may be available.
If you don't have a photo-quality printer or would just rather not use up toner and paper, there are many places you can go to print out your digital photos. Example locations include photography, drug store, and big-box grocery chains. While these locations may offer self-service kiosks, many of them as well as other web-based companies let you upload your photos over the Internet. Printouts can either be picked up later or delivered.
Note that this listing is for informational purposes only; we do not recommend any particular company. Before uploading photos for pickup, make sure your nearby store supports this service.
* CVS Pharmacy: http://www.cvsphoto.com/
* Rite Aid: http://photo.riteaid.com/
* RitzPix (Ritz Camera / Wolf Camera): http://www.ritzpix.com/
* Shutterfly: http://www.shutterfly.com/ - at the time this tip was written, photos can be picked up at Target - see http://www.shutterfly.com/target/info.jsp
* SnapFish: http://www.snapfish.com/
* Walgreens: http://photo.walgreens.com/
* Wal-Mart: http://photos.walmart.com/
Return to the Digital Photo Printing page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.