SUMMARY: Continuously play a video over and over in Firefox with the YouTube Auto Replay add-on.
Do you often play YouTube videos in Mozilla Firefox and find a video that you like so much you wish you could play it over and over? Or, perhaps you are setting up Firefox as a kiosk and wish to replay a company video over and over without user intervention?
When viewing a YouTube video with the "YouTube Auto Replay" add-on, an "Auto Replay" box is visible. When checked, the current video will keep on playing. You can even click the plus sign next to the box and choose to replay only a part of the video continuously.
1. Visit the following page from within Firefox:
* "YouTube Auto Replay" Extension for Firefox
2. Click the "Add to Firefox" button.
3. The "Software Installation" dialog box will eventually appear. Click "Install Now" as soon as the button is enabled.
4. Once the add-on has installed, click the "Restart Firefox" button. Depending on your configuration, Firefox may note that it will try to restart your windows and tabs.
Visit YouTube, watch a video, and enjoy!
Return to the Mozilla Firefox - Plugins and Extensions page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.