SUMMARY: Allow websites that require pop-ups to display them on your computer when using Mozilla Firefox.
When browsing the web using Mozilla Firefox, if you find that most of the websites you visit require the use of popup windows, you have two options:
1. Manually allow popup windows for those particular sites, entering each URL individually.
2. Disable the Popup Window Blocker.
If you tire of manually keying in web address URLs and choose option 2:
1. Click "Tools" - "Options".
2. Click "Content".
3. Uncheck "Block Popup Windows".
4. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.
Return to the Mozilla Firefox - Misc page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.