SUMMARY: Limit your Google Image Searches to images matching an exact size.
While you can use Google Image Search to search for images by relative size such as small or large, what if you need to search for images of an exact size?
The following are two ways you can limit results to images of a specified height and weight in pixels:
A) Advanced Search Page
1. From Google Image Search, click the "Advanced Image Search" link.
2. Next to "Exact Size Return images exactly the size", enter in the desired width next to "Width" and the desired height next to "Height".
3. Finish your query, and then click "Google Search" to see your results.
B) Search Query Modifier
When performing a search query, add the imagesize:WIDTHxHEIGHT modifier, substituting WIDTH and HEIGHT with the desired image dimensions in pixels.
Here are three examples:
* 400x300 sliced bread pictures: sliced bread imagesize:400x300
* 640x480 apple logos: apple logo imagesize:640x480
* 800x600 netbook images: netbook imagesize:800x600
Return to the Google Image Search page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.