SUMMARY: Print out a list of your favorite URLs from Internet Explorer without using any add-on tools.
Would you like to print out a list of your favorite websites to share with others or to view when accessing the Internet from another machine? The following tips will print out a list of favorites, followed by a list of URLs.
1. From Internet Explorer, choose "File" - "Import and Export".
2. When the "Import/Export Wizard" dialog box appears, click the "Next" button.
3. Select "Export Favorites", then click "Next".
4. Make sure the "Favorites" folder is selected, then click "Next".
5. Select "Export to a File or Address". Underneath, enter "C:\favorites.htm". Click "Next"
6. Click "Finish" to close the dialog box, then "OK" to close the dialog that follows showing your favorites were exported.
7. In the Internet Explorer address bar, enter "C:\favorites.htm" and press ENTER.
8. Select "File" - "Print".
9. When the "Print" multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the "Options" tab.
10. Check "Print table of links".
11. Select the "General" tab and select your desired printer. Change options as desired.
12. Press the "Print" button to print your list of favorites, followed by a list of links.
Return to the Internet Explorer 6 Favorites page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.