SUMMARY: Enable or Disable Internet Explorer 7's "Quick Tabs" feature to display tab screenshots.
Using Internet Explorer 7's "Quick Tabs" feature you can quickly see the contents of multiple web site tabs simultaneously.
As "Quick Tabs" requires extra memory, some computers may have this option disabled. If you wish to re-enable it, or if you wish to save memory by disabling this feature, do the following:
1. Click on the "Tools" button in the toolbar, selecting "Internet Options".
2. When the "Internet Options" dialog box appears, select the "General" tab.
3. Next to "Tabs", click the "Settings" button.
4. The "Tabbed Browsing Settings" dialog box will appear. Check or uncheck "Enable Quick Tabs" as desired.
5. Click "OK" to close the dialog boxes.
6. Restart Internet Explorer 7 for the change to take effect.
Return to the Internet Explorer 7 Tabbed Browsing page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.