SUMMARY: Make Google look like your favorite cartoon character wrote it.
Here's a "Stupid Google Tip".
Want to make Google look like it was written by a fan favorite cartoon character, Elmer Fudd? If you want to look for "that wascally wabbit":
(Note that this tip was updated on 7/29/12 - Google's interface is subject to change.)
1. Access http://www.google.com/
2. Perform any search.
3. Click the gears icon, selecting "Seawch Se".. errr... "Search Settings".
4. When the "Search Settings" page appears, click the "Languages" link on the left side.
5. Underneath "For Google text", click the pull-down and select "Elmer Fudd".
6. Click the "Save" button near the bottom of the page.
Some parts of Google use this language change more than others. For example, in the Google Images Search, you can search for pictures in "Fuww cowor" or "blakwish and whitish".
Return to the Google Search Engine page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.