Enable SRS WOW Effects
SUMMARY: Enhance media playback in Windows Media Player 11 with SRS WOW 3D and TruBass effects.
Windows Media Player 11 includes a player enhancement called SRS WOW, a feature you may wish to experiment with for enhanced audio playback. SRS WOW adds a 3d "depth" to the sound and offers bass adjustments via TruBass.
1. Switch to Media Player's full mode by pressing Ctrl + 1.
2. Right-click on the Windows Media Player 11 title bar, choosing "View" - "Enhancements" - "SRS WOW Effects".
3. Media Player 11 will switch to the "Now Playing" screen, and a "SRS Wow Effects" panel should appear at the bottom. Click "Turn on". From here you can:
* Change your speaker type. Switch between "Headphones", "Normal Speakers", and "Large Speakers".
* Move the "TruBass" slider to the right or left to enhance or deflate the bass sound.
* Move the "WOW Effect" to the left or right to adjust the SRS WOW effect on the played music.
For more information about SRS WOW technology, either click the "SRS" icon in the SRS Wow Effects Enhancements or visit one of the following sites:
SRS:Welcome - http://mediaplayer.srswowcast.com/
SRS Labs - WOW Technology - http://www.srslabs.com/partners/aetech/wow.asp
Return to the Windows Media Player 11 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus