Start in a Different Folder
SUMMARY: Startup Outlook 2007 in a different e-mail folder instead of your Inbox.
Depending on your needs, you can configure Microsoft Outlook 2007 to start in a different folder than your e-mail Inbox. For example, you may have a filter setup to sort e-mail from your boss in a high-priority folder that should be read first.
1. Select "Tools" - "Options".
2. The "Options" multi-tabbed dialog box appears. Click the "Other" tab.
3. Underneath "General", click the "Advanced Options" button.
4. The "Advanced Options" dialog box appears. Next to "Startup in this folder", click the "Browse" button.
5. A list of folders appears. Click your desired startup folder, then click "OK" on the dialog boxes to close them.
Return to the Microsoft Outlook 2007 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus