Allow More Undos
SUMMARY: Allow PowerPoint 2007 to remember more operations so you can undo them if necessary.
When editing Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentations, if you make a mistake typing text, changing formatting, or resizing a photo, or if you just want to go back a step, you can hit the undo button in the Quick Access Toolbar. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl + Z. Or Alt + E then U.
By default, PowerPoint will remember up to the last 20 operations. However, what if you would like PowerPoint to remember even more so you can undo large amounts of editing? Perform the following tweak:
1. Click the "Office" button.
2. When the popup appears, click "PowerPoint Options".
3. The "PowerPoint Options" dialog box appears. Select "Advanced" in the left pane.
4. Next to "Maximum number of undos", enter a value from 3 to 150. Note that as you increase the number you may increase PowerPoint's memory, hard drive, and/or CPU usage.
5. Click "OK" on the dialog box to close it.
Return to the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus