Add Slide Numbers
SUMMARY: Add the slide number to the bottom of each slide in a PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
Larger Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentations may benefit from slide numbers. If you wish to present a slide show and have the audience hold all questions until the end, adding slide numbers lets the audience and you more easily recall particular information.
1. Make sure no text box or other element is selected.
2. Click the "Insert" tab in the Ribbon.
3. In the "Text" section, click the "Slide Number" button.
4. The "Header and Footer" dialog box appears. Make sure the "Slide" tab is selected.
5. Check "Slide number".
6. Check "Don't show on title slide" if you don't want the first slide to include the slide number.
7. Click the "Apply to All" button.
Return to the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus