Change Picture Color Schemes
SUMMARY: Alter a picture's colors in Microsoft Publisher 2007.
When you insert a picture into a Microsoft Publisher 2007 document, you may decide the image color scheme should be altered. For example, if the document will be published on a monochrome printer, perhaps to get a better representation of the printout you may wish to make the picture black-and-white or grayscale. Or, if text is to be placed on top of the picture, you may wish to "wash out" the picture's colors so the text is easier to read.
These changes can be made to a picture in Publisher 2007 without needing to load an external image editor.
1. Click on a picture to change in a Publisher 2007 document.
2. The picture toolbar should appear, as shown below:
3. If this toolbar does not appear, select "View" - "Toolbars" - "Picture".
4. Click the "Color" toolbar button (see the screenshot to the right) and choose one of the four options:
* Automatic (original image color)
* Black and White
Return to the Microsoft Publisher 2007 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus