Hide Recent Publications List or Show More
SUMMARY: For privacy, configure Publisher 2010 not to show the list of your recent publications. Or, show more of them.
By default, Microsoft Publisher 2010 displays a list of your recent publications when selecting "Recent" from the Backstage View. This lets you quickly access publications that you have previously edited, especially useful if you save documents on a wide array of folders and/or network locations.
If you find this feature useful and work on a large number of publications, you may wish Publisher 2010 to show more recent documents. On the other hand, if you are concerned about privacy you may wish Publisher 2010 to not show this information. To make either configuration change:
1. Select the "File" tab in the Ribbon.
2. The Microsoft Office Backstage View appears. Click the "Options" button.
(Or instead of steps 1 and 2, press Alt + F, then the letter T.)
3. The "Publisher Options" dialog box appears. Click "Advanced" in the left pane.
4. Underneath "Display", next to "Show this number of Recent Documents", enter a number from 1-50, or 0 to disable this feature.
5. Click "OK" on the bottom-right of the dialog box to close it.
Return to the Microsoft Publisher 2010 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus