Allow More Undos When Editing Diagrams
SUMMARY: Allow Visio 2010 to remember more recent operations when supporting the undo feature.
As with other Microsoft Office 2010 applications (and many other Windows applications), if you make a mistake in Microsoft Visio 2010, pressing Ctrl + Z undos the last operation. By default, Visio 2010 can perform up to 20 undos, which may be enough for most people.
While often saving backup copies of diagrams is recommended, especially before making large changes, for various reasons you may need to support a greater number of undos while editing. Thus, you can have Microsoft Visio 2010 support up to 99 undos by making the following tweak:
1. Select the "File" tab in the Ribbon.
2. The Microsoft Office Backstage View appears. Click the "Options" button.
3. The "Visio Options" dialog box appears. Click "Advanced" in the left pane.
4. Underneath "Editing options", click the text box next to "Maximum number of undos" and enter a number from 0 to 99.
5. Click "OK" on the bottom-right of the dialog box to close it.
Return to the Microsoft Visio 2010 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus