SUMMARY: Increase or decrease the size of Windows Vista's Taskbar.
You can increase the size of Windows Vista's taskbar. This may be desirable to:
* Display all running programs without having to scroll through a list
* Show more Quick Launch icons or other toolbar icons
1. Unlock the Windows Vista Taskbar.
2. Move your mouse to the top of the taskbar and the pointer will turn to a double-arrow.
3. Click with your left mouse button and keep the button held down. Now, move your mouse up to increase the taskbar size, or down to decrease it.
4. Re-lock the taskbar when done.
Return to the Windows Vista - Start Menu - Taskbar - Toolbars page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.