Classic Skin Window Resizing Jerky
SUMMARY: Winamp 5's window resizing jerky? This can smooth it out.
When resizing Winamp 5 windows with classic skins, you may notice the resizing is a little jerky. If your classic skin supports it, you can configure Winamp 5 to resize windows smoothly, allowing you to make more fine changes in window sizes.
1. Right-click on the Winamp 5 title bar, choosing "Options" - "Preferences".
2. When the "Preferences" dialog appears, click "Classic Skins" underneath "Skins".
3. Click the "Classic Skin Options" tab in the right pane.
4. Check "Enable smooth window resizing for resizable skinned windows".
5. Click "Close" to close the dialog box.
Return to the Winamp 5 - Visual Tweaks page.
blog comments powered by Disqus