SUMMARY: Winamp 5's window resizing jerky? This can smooth it out.
When resizing Winamp 5 windows with classic skins, you may notice the resizing is a little jerky. If your classic skin supports it, you can configure Winamp 5 to resize windows smoothly, allowing you to make more fine changes in window sizes.
1. Right-click on the Winamp 5 title bar, choosing "Options" - "Preferences".
2. When the "Preferences" dialog appears, click "Classic Skins" underneath "Skins".
3. Click the "Classic Skin Options" tab in the right pane.
4. Check "Enable smooth window resizing for resizable skinned windows".
5. Click "Close" to close the dialog box.
Return to the Winamp 5 - Visual Tweaks page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.