Add Favorites to Start Menu
SUMMARY: Create a submenu from the Windows 7 Start Menu providing access to your Internet Explorer Favorites.
Are you an Internet Explorer user and would like your Favorites even easier to access? With the following tweak you can add a submenu from the Windows 7 Start Menu that provides instant access to your Favorites.
1. Right-click an empty area of the taskbar and choose "Properties".
2. The "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" multi-tabbed dialog box appears. Click the "Start Menu" tab.
3. Click the "Customize" button.
4. The "Customize Start Menu" dialog box appears. Check "Favorites menu".
5. Click "OK" on the dialog boxes to close them.
Return to the Windows 7 page.
blog comments powered by Disqus