SUMMARY: Create a submenu from the Windows 7 Start Menu providing access to your Internet Explorer Favorites.
Are you an Internet Explorer user and would like your Favorites even easier to access? With the following tweak you can add a submenu from the Windows 7 Start Menu that provides instant access to your Favorites.
1. Right-click an empty area of the taskbar and choose "Properties".
2. The "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" multi-tabbed dialog box appears. Click the "Start Menu" tab.
3. Click the "Customize" button.
4. The "Customize Start Menu" dialog box appears. Check "Favorites menu".
5. Click "OK" on the dialog boxes to close them.
Return to the Windows 7 page.
The MalekTips website was created in 1998 by Andrew Malek of Envision Programming. The page's goal is to freely disperse computer-related tips, hints, and informative articles. Tips are organized to be easy to find, and are presented clearly, in easy-to-understand language.