Make the Fonts Larger or Smaller
SUMMARY: Having trouble viewing words on your Windows XP computer? Make the default text larger.
If the fonts on your Windows XP system are too large or too small, you can easily switch between three sizes with this tweak. Note that some programs may ignore this change - you will need to experiment.
1. Right-click an empty area of the desktop and choose "Properties".
2. When the "Display Properties" multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the "Appearance" tab.
3. Underneath "Font Size", choose your desired size:
* Normal (this is the smallest)
* Large Fonts
* Extra Large Fonts
4. Click "OK" to save your settings.
Return to the Windows XP and the Display - Desktop page.
blog comments powered by Disqus